i have 5 million things to do right now, but thought i'd take a break to meet a challenge. i think dawn challenged me on her blog, though she may have been talking about a different erin. just in case, here it is...
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:21 (motherhood has forced me to sleep with my digital watch on). i know this is not very early--don't give me crap--i have a flexible schedule. figure something in my life should be flexible.
2. Diamonds or pearls? definitely diamonds (if the 3 real ones i own count).
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Made of Honor--by myself--the best way to see a movie nowadays is after Atlee is asleep.
4. What is your favorite TV show? right now--My Boys & The Bachelorette (I can't figure out who I'm rooting for). All the time--Grey's Anatomy, House Hunters, Flip this House...
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? dp
6. What is your middle name? Michelle (but now it's legally Donaho).
7. What food do you dislike? tomatoes, onions.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? too cheap and too busy to buy a cd. not a single one in my car--how sad!
9. What kind of car do you drive? GMC Acadia
10. Favorite sandwich? currently i am obsessed with both the pizza sub at WhichWich and the pizza grinder at Bellacino's--i've been driving way out of the way for these.
11. What characteristic do you despise? my sissy-ness.
12. Favorite item of clothing? flipflops.
13. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? definitely an african safari (mainly a photo safari). i currently would like to go to barcelona in august (what do you think, jas?). i would also like to take a mediterranean cruise, go to argentina/brazil, hawaii, and just about everywhere else.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? gap
15. Where would you retire to? my perfect place (yet to be determined).
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? this year was my first mommy birthday--guess that was memorable. and it was also my "golden" birthday--28!
18. Furthest place you are sending this? not sending it anywhere--you can come to me.
20. When is your Birthday? October 28
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? most days, you might have to drag me out of bed. i seem to be more productive at night.
22. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 or 10
23. Any pets? my abandoned australian shepherd, sydney, that is with my wonderful inlaws (thank you!)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? we finally have some landscaping!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a cheerleader and a writer. check on the first. still trying to the think of the storyline for my great American novel. it will happen. maybe it will be non-fiction. who knows? it will happen.
26. How are you today? stressed, sleepy, thinking of all my to-dos.
27. What is your favorite candy? if i went into a gas station, i would probably get a mr goodbar or york's peppermint patty. i don't have candy that often, but if it's there, i'll eat it. and lots of it.
28. What is your favorite flower? snapdragons.
29. don't know what happened to this question...
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? august 25th--i will be an aunt for the 2nd time!
31. What is your full name? Erin Donaho Homann
32. What are you listening to right now? KJ97 and the hum of my crappy work computer and the AC trying to cool off my rear office--the big window makes it like an oven.
33. What was the last thing you ate? #7 from Whataburger. healthy--no. yummy--yes.
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
36. How is the weather right now? HOT, HOT, HOT!
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Armando, a barely-english-speaking loan processor in arizona!!!
38. Favorite soft drink? dp! does sweet tea count, too?
39. Favorite restaurant? too many to name. all depends on the day.
40. Hair color? brown. i gave up the highlighting. old age has taken away my natural blondness.
41. Favorite toy as a child? i remember many stuffed animals. hated barbies. liked lincoln logs. also vividly remember a plastic typewriter with a bar thing that moved and zinged.
42. Summer or winter? if it's winter, i'd say summer. right now, i'd say winter.
43. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
44. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both.
45. Coffee or tea? tea all the way.
46. Do you want your friends to email you back? not holding my breath.
47. When was the last time you cried? yesterday when i read an email from gina about a dying little boy who wanted to be a fireman. and pretty much any time there is something even remotely sad on tv.
48. What is under your bed? nada. oh, wait--dust bunnies--cleaning is one of those 5 million things to do.
49. What did you do last night? picked up atlee. got home early (5:15). fed the monster. bathed the monster. made dinner (for the first time in a million years). washed dishes (for the millionth time in a week). put the monster to bed. worked on picture stuff till 12:30.
50. What are you afraid of? depends. i am worried about everything you could possibly worry about. yeah, me!
52. How many keys on your key ring? 5
53. How many years at your current job? August 4th will be 6 years! holy cow! did not plan on that!
54. Favorite day of the week? any day i'm not at work. saturday takes the cake.
55. How many towns have you lived in? Sutherland Springs, Kent, College Station, Floresville, Universal City, San Antonio--6.
56. Do you make friends easily? arguable.
57. How many people will you send this too? all of the million adoring fans that read my blog? just kidding.
58. Favorite Bible Verse? i'm certainly no expert. but probably 1st Corinthians about "love is patient, love is kind..." no matter how many times i hear it at weddings, it makes me cry. also may the 23rd Psalm. The Lord is my shepherd. Hope I have the #s right. Probably need a little work in that area.
59. What are you most thankful for today? my sweet, kissable, cute baby boy. and his crawling and standing and new skills (even though it makes my life crazier). and his cute daddy.
60. What are you saving your money for right now? just to save--maybe i'm a hoarder. and there are tons of things i want/need. like a nikon d3. new lenses. those are needs, right?
I'm sure this is all TMI. Oh, well. Feel free to share with me...