Friday, October 20, 2006

Bella's 3rd Birthday!



This is Bella's "AWESOME" face. She thought every present and dress up outfit was awesome--it was soooo cute!










I've been kind of out of commission (and laaaaazy), so I haven't gotten Bella's pictures up yet. Bella is the 3 year old daughter of my sister Amy's best friend, Tanya. Bella is also possibly the girlfriend of my 2 1/2 year old nephew, Gage.??. Anyway, her birthday party was at a playhouse, and they had their own rendition of Little Red Riding Hood--but she didn't get eaten, thank goodness! Then there was food, a PRINCESS cake (for the Princess, of course!), and then lots and lots of dress up and girly presents. I assume that Bella has been dressing up every day since the party (on October 7th). Here are a few of the good ones...

No comments: