Sunday, February 07, 2010

Our last outing as a family of 3...

Yesterday, Jason, Atlee, and I went to the SA Stock Show to see what we could see. I was so worried this would be the first year in a million that I missed it. But since this little girl is stubborn, we got to bo after all. Even all of the walking (and the shopping at LaCantera afterwards) didn't put her in a hurry. So we're heading out to North Central Baptist tomorrow morning at 4:30am to get things started. I'm excited, terrified, happy, sad... My poor baby boy doesn't know what's going to hit him, I'm afraid. Hopefully, he'll love her!

Luckily, Elsie didn't smother him! But it was a close call!
Checking out some animals...
Not at all scared of the wooden pig (but a little scared of the moving ones)...
Watching the horses go by from the tractor...



Checking out the cutting horses in a really nice, new arena...
A random old fire truck...

The small goats were ok...

Loved the baby deer (luckily didn't try to shoot it in front of anyone)...
Atlee and I with the only goat as pregnant as me (even though you can't see her belly)...
Likes llamas a lot better in books...
The racing piggies (in a pen because we missed the race)...
Excited about the milking cows...
Can't wait to go back in a few weeks (Atlee and Daddy, that is)!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good luck Erin! I'll say a little pray for a healthy delivery and for sweet little Atlee. :) Thinking about you all tomorrow!