Mindy & Jarrett are now "the Hoppers" after a wonderful wedding in Midland on Saturday. And they are most likely sun-bathing in Mexico as we speack. Things I picked up from their wedding that I would highly recommend:
1. Have a beautiful bride and groom
2. Have a great family
3. Invite awesome friends (that like to party)
4. Be willing to take lots of photos (especially the bride & groom)
5. Have the reception at an awesome, unique place (like the Commemorative Air Force Museum at the airport!)
6. Have a huge, all-you-can-eat bar of candy at the reception (everyone loved this--old, young, men, women)
7. Have good food and drinks
8. Laugh when the cake "leans" like Pisa!
Think this is a good recipe for a great wedding. Oh, one more...
9. Hire an awesome photographer (that you happen to know and love). Just kidding--I'm really more modest than this.
Here are some of Mindy's bridals from our session at the Riverwalk and the Hotel Contessa in SA.