Tuesday, September 02, 2008

MINI SESSIONS--BOOK FAST!!!!



Hurry!!!! I will be hosting a mini-session day at my home on Saturday, October 18, 2008. This will be a full day of portrait sessions. I will have 10 hourly openings beginning at 8:30am through 5:30pm. This is your chance for a quick and easy way to get your family Christmas/holiday portraits taken care of. Your family/group shoot will last 30-45 minutes. You can come a little early, and there will be a place for your family to change as well as some cookies and drinks. I will have several backdrops/settings outdoors for your photos. After the shoot, within a week, the photos will be available for review online. The sitting fee will include 24 Christmas cards OR a credit for custom cards OR 24 4x6s. You can review online to choose which photo you would like to be on your card. At the shoot, there will be sample cards and prints for you to choose from. When you choose your card photo, you can also order other prints, Christmas gifts, etc. Check out the info below, and tell all of your friends! Thanks and look forward to booking your time slot soon. If you'd like to book, email me at erinaggie@yahoo.com with your name, address, phone #, and time preferences. Slots will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. So hurry! If I get enough interest, I might consider booking another date. Please email me with any questions. Thanks! Click on the info boxes above to see them bigger...

No comments: