Wednesday, August 27, 2008

News...

Happy 28th birthday, Gina!

I will finally get to meet my newest nephew on Friday!!!! Yeah!!!!

My cousin, Sandy (see below), just had her twins today. Welcome to the world, Carson and Connor. They weighed in at over 12 pounds total!!! Wow!!! Congrats, Sandy and Brent!

Now my Granny has had 7 great-grandsons in the span of 11 months and 1 day (starting with Atlee 11 months and 1 day ago). That's a lot of boys for a woman with only 3 grandsons out of 16 grandkids! There have always been a lot of girls. 2 sets of twins! Hope my cousins both got that from the other side of their family. Just kidding. So Granny has had 6 kids, 16 grandkids, and 24 great-grandkids. I think that's now a total of 9 great-granddaughters, 15 great-grandsons, and 2 on the way (that I know of). Hope I counted right.

Here's 1 more pic of baby Garrett...



No comments: