Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Catching up...

Since the entire San Antonio area was shut down today, I got to spend time at the casa--I finished defensive driving online, typed some appraisals, and took some award-winning ice photos...








On Friday night and Saturday, we babysat our nephew, Gage. It was a little too cold to go outside, so we made Ranger cookies. Gagey was the boss, and I helped out... Impressive for a not-yet-3-year-old.











This is our new house. Wow, huh? Just kidding. These are the forms--there's been a little progress, but not much. Hopefully things will pick up when the ice and rain go away.




My cousin Hadley thought Dallas should dress up a little.



This is Dallas at the coast on Christmas... thought I'd share his family photos since it was probably his last happy holiday. He finally (after over 10 years) got to stay inside the house...

No comments: