Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My birthday weekend at the ranch...

Well, there are many more but it won't upload them. These 2 are my favorites of Mom & Dad. It's amazing that there's this much grass--that's why we took the pictures here. And then there are the ones of me--Jason is so proud of his photography skills and I actually look halfway normal. I guess I stay behind the camera since I'm so unphotogenic. I'll post the rest asap.








Yes, it's true. I am now 27. The reality of it caused a minor breakdown, but I've recovered. Jason and I spent the weekend in Kent with my parents. We had a great time and got lots of great shots. Who knew my husband always wanted to be an Abercrombie model? At every turn, he was posing. Waiting on "candid" shots that he was ready for. So funny. Daddy likes to have his picture taken too. But Mom and I... not so much. But Mom did great. She's learning to relax. Since I'm on the other side of the camera, I might never learn to be in pictures. Jas took 1 of me that I actually liked. Here are the best ones...

No comments: